Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:51:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Into the Yomotsu Mines
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Into the Yomotsu Mines  (Read 2070 times)
Leander
Arcanist
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

Le BLAAAAH

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2009, 09:28:37 am »

In the Evening on this Eighth of March, once the parade hath commenced, the company set out on an adventure to the mines of Yomotsu -

Led by:
Raiden Morana, Commander

Present in the Company:
Hoagie, Mercenary Sergeant
Kurt, Mercenary
Torrak Keres, Company Skirmisher
Me'an Silen, Mercenary Recruit
Marcus Tel'var, Mercenary
Reno Montressor, Mercenary Recruit
Leander Le Blanc, Mercenary Recruit

Our Salient Guest:
Railen, Barmaid, [VTC]

Dismissed Early:
Celuvian Haap, Mercenary Recruit

Reinforcements:
Faden Wildheart, Mercenary

The company marched forward from the Barracks to the Minoc moongate. We came to a halt and fell in.

Single file, we took the magic portal to Homare-Jima, where we reassembled and snapped to attention. We made sure we were in guide and prepared for inspection as we awaited orders from Commander Morana.

The company was to guard Railen with our lives. The Commander assured us that if his finance died, we'd all die too.

The purpose of this mission was to infiltrate the Yomotsu mines and lay to waste the pagan filth that inhabited the area. These redskinned Yomotsu people were most certainly dwelling on the heath. Ye could practically see their sins etched on their faces.

Along the winding road to the mine the company was met with menacing Yomotsu warriors. Together, we hacked, stabbed, shot and spell slung them to bit and pieces. Eventually we came to a dark cave being supported by quickly contrived scaffolds.

The inside of the mine was dark and drear. The heavy smell of coal and ore filled our lungs. Earth Elementals guarded the entrance and aided the Yomotsu. As we traveled deep inside we learned the Yomotsu Priests practiced a strange and foreign wytchery. We showed those heathens the wrath of the Avatar with some fighting of our own. Soon the priests and warriors were not but carcasses, piled and stacked on top of one another in pools of thick blood. Nay a wise decision, ye traffic with Cove, ye traffic with the Company!

T'was a most gorey battle indeed. I fell a few times myself, but the company got me right back on my feet. We cracked skulls for what seemed like days! Soon we had enough money that our pockets were full to bursting. With so many slain heathens, we decided we taught the Yomotsu and their “preists” a thing or two about Sosaria's best fighting force and the Omnipotence of the Avatar.

T'was a relief to be out of the cave and breathe the fresh Tokunese air once again. I forced open an Arcane portal to Cove. We lined up outside the barracks, presenting our parade arms. The Commander awarded each of us with the hefty sum of 5,300 gold coins! I received a few extra coins for writing this report. When we were dismissed, we scattered about Cove, our pockets significantly heavier.

For Cove and the Company!

And praise unto the Avatar; for his mercy endureth forever!

*Signed in archaic loopy writing*

Leander Le Blanc,
Mercenary Recruit

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 09:42:12 am »

Fine report recruit.

Yomotsu filth taught a fine Covian lesson - 1,564
Fiance's kept free from harm -1/1
Attention paid to targets and general orders - 9/10
Healing our fellows - 9/10
Killing and maiming with weapons of choice - 10/10
Packs filled to brimming with coins and gems - 9/10

Another Covian Victory!

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length