Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 02:54:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A new threat.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A new threat.  (Read 1603 times)
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2009, 05:26:46 pm »

I'm sure Hoagie, and Me'an can fill in a bit more information on the evenin, and perhaps a paintin' as i was unable to get one.

I were working in m' home in Cove when I started to hear screamin' from the forests, there was what seemed to be smoke rising from the woods. I armed and rushed, and the closer I got the more i could hear, there was obviously some fightin' going on, I witness what seemed to be Undead Skeletons knocking Hoagie unconscious. Not long after that, Me'an was rushing through the forest, engaged in battle with another Skeleton, also knocking her him. I managed to engage the skeletons, i counted four in total, i broke the bones of three, and caused the fourth to flee after a heavy arduous battle.

I suggest we keep aware, as the undead dont stay out of action for long, and we really have little information about them. Perhaps something to do with these monks that have appeared?

Raven
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:46:49 pm by Raven » Logged

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length