Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:44:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Trip To Haven & Patrol To Deceit
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Trip To Haven & Patrol To Deceit  (Read 1824 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 12, 2009, 11:33:50 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden, Commander. (led the recruitment mission to New Haven)
Celuvian Haap, Mercenary Recruit. (led the patrol to Deceit)
Marcus Tel'var, Mercenary.
Pickles, Mercenary Recruit.

I gathered what bodies I could and we headed out to new Haven. I wanted to have a Company presence in the town and hopefully catch up with one of the locals willing to stand up to the bullying Loyalists. I sent each merc off with recruitment supplies to place banners in and around the town before reporting back to me at the bank.

The tasks done and nay sign of the locals willing to stand up fer themselves I tasked Celuvian with the job of transportin' us to the dungeon of his choice, where he would then lead us on a patrol. We stepped through his portal to the cavern of Deceit where Celuvian led us deep into it's depths to battle the undead, thoug hwe were too late to rescue any survivors. All the poor buggers that had been lured there by the deadite had been tortured and slain.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length