Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 01:45:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Magnificent advertures of Mori
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Magnificent advertures of Mori  (Read 2529 times)
Mori
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2009, 09:35:10 pm »

Mori and White Wyrms

Leading: Tsukiyomi Mori
Attending: Elizabeth ”Pickles” Martin
                Raven
                Thomas Aylmer
                Kardeiz D’Venci
                “Unknown recruit” (managed bring only few body parts back)

I was wandering around in Cove, bored, while I got marvellous idea. Why not go say “Good Evening” to White Wyrms!  I saw few also bored looking people and asked if they would like to come meet the White Wyrms. I was warned that they might not be friendly, but I’m sure it was just because they are all so frightened. We went to this Ice Dungeon, but I call it a hole.

Mori fighting furiously while others running away.

Saying "Good Evning" to a Dragon.

When we got it we found many frozen animals and large insects which naturally scared everyone else except me. Of course I knew they weren’t alive! Still gave me good laughs watching others been so scared. Naturally they had nothing to fear as I was there. It didn’t take long to find the White Wyrms. We slayed many of these magnificent beasts, but of course each time said “Good Evening” before killing them.

Even in middle of fight there is room for some luxury.

After the White Wyrms we wandered around and saw this angry Innkeeper, I was later told it was some sort of ogre. I had to knock him down while rest of my crew ran away. At this point I decided that would be best to head back to barracks.

Tragic remains of unknown recruit.

Our loot:
15,216 gold from, I gave 1,000 to each of them for good effort.

-Tsukiyomi Mori-
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 09:43:06 pm by Mori » Logged
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 09:37:01 pm »

Oh dear.

I gave y'control of the line, so long y'didnt lie!

Raven

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 11:16:57 pm »

Har!

Good work!

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Mori
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 02:53:27 pm »

Mori and Efreets

Leading: Tsukiyomi Mori
Attending: Cor'Vani
                Rita Whalebiter

It was once again boring day and I had tried everything already. Then I got a marvelous idea! Why not go do one of those Mori’s grand expeditions? I quickly gathered my gear and managed even lure two guards with me, the trickster Cor’Vani and the mighty warrior princess Rita.

Mori telling to his comppanions why they are so lucky.

This days plan was to find Efreet and tell him a joke. Our grand expedition started with small problem. None of us knew where to find these Efreets. We headed to the New Haven to find people who might help us. Our only clue was name “Blazing Dungeon”. In the New Haven trickster found a book of naked men and a picture book, he decided to steal them, such a honest person he is. I found a old story in one of the books where it was said that entrance to the dungeon was in the Serpents Hold.

Mori asking mages from New Haven about this Blazing Dungeon, Cor'Vani eyes picture books

So we headed to Serpents Hold. We looked trough out the place and then we found hole in the rock. Rita commented it was a cave but I say it’s a hollow instead of cave, who would trust sword swinging lass? Didn’t took long for us to find the Efreet and tell him the joke: “What is the difference between Covians and Yewish people? –Yewish people smells like sheeps.” It was clear the Efreet didn’t like this, so we left back to Cove, disappointed to our bad audience.

Mori telling the joke to Efreet

-Tsukiyomi Mori-
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 04:56:36 pm »

* Eyes the report *

I beg to differ ser, It was the Lass that found the book of Naked pictures and you were so inthrawled in it that you were not even looking for the book of Dungeons. I the Trickster as you will Call me found the book of Dungeons as I do my studies thar.

In the Future Ser, Try to remember or recall the true facts or this Trickster will most likely send you to a place of great fun *Smiles Evilly*

We did infact see this Efreet and he did not like the joke at all showing his detest of it by knocking you and I leaving the Lass to run for her safety. We did finish up with a big boom laying it to rest afterwards.

Signed Guarsman Recruit: Cor'Vani

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length