Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:34:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Twilight Legion (Moderators: Linaeus, Leander)
| | | |-+  Another report sent to the Ashdurbūk
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Another report sent to the Ashdurbūk  (Read 2769 times)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2009, 02:17:28 am »

Ugdraut gūr agh gūrob ushatari guatuga shum art! Gūri thrakatuga ash blagh tark dushatar, Thomas Aylmer, ūr "Mistchiff" agh suhld ta u za burzillidi! Gūri ghed laki iz "Mistchiff," agh tai ti shum!

Today me and my warriors made much gold! We took a weak human wizard, Thomas Aylmer, for "Mischief" and sold him to the drow! We got crossbows from Mischief, and they are great!

Ash, gūr seej Krig'kar, ash ku ushatar rehturn. Gūr rafatuga za ushatar, ti nar rejthar za Ashdurbūkob mashtar, ūk! Gūri den ghuw u Kobve u thrakat Aylmer! Matatuga shum tarki uhn de whey!

[First, i see Krig'kar, an old warrior return. i whipped the warrior, do not flee the Ashdurbūk's army, ever! We then go to Cove to take Aylmer! Killed many humans on the way!]

Gūri readj Kobve, agh hher voyzes ishi ash dar! Gūri ghashatuga za dhuur, agh za pagog tarki djump thru za winduw! Ūk mat u uruk shagiti! Gūri thrakatuga Aylmer agh infhurm za pagog obvfe taob fheyt, brheed-snaga u za burzillidi!

[We reach Cove, and hear voices in a house! We burned the door, and the stupid humans jump through the window! All die to orc arrows! We took Aylmer and informed the stupid of his fate, breed-slave to the drow!]

Za blagh tarkob boshnauki sadaukuga gūri! Urur, za boshnauki sadaukuga Aylmer aghsazh! Ti shum! Aylmerob arm tiuga blagh, agh gūr dezyde u uhperate ohn za! Gūr guatuga za shum wibve gūrob knyhfe! Nar smahrt u sehll za burzillidi blagh snagi! Matatuga shum blagh tarki guhing u za Mhuungheyd! Gūri readj za snaga markuht ishi Umbra agh gimbatuga ash burzillid! Sehll za dushatar u za Burzillid! Fitogat! ŪR ZA ASHDURBŪK!

[The weak human's friends attacked us! But, the friends attack Aylmer as well! is great! Aylmer's arm was weak, and i decide to operate on it! i made it great with my knife! Not smart to sell the drow weak slaves! Killed many weak humans going to the Moongate! We reach the slave market in Umbra and found a drow! Sell the wizard to the drow! Victory! FOR THE ASHDURBŪK!]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length