Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 02:44:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Private letter to Pickles
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Private letter to Pickles  (Read 1649 times)
Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2009, 08:26:57 pm »

Dear Pickles.

We left under a cloud due to your understandable anger at my questions and accusations. I attach a copy of my report to the Commander to this letter. You will see my recommendation is to completely exonerate you of any involvement.

I am sorry I put you through what I did and subjected you to painful memories. Would be easy for me say I was only doing my job, but like a soldier who claims only to be following orders, it is a lame and cowardly excuse. I do not regret my line of questioning because I got to the truth, I do regret hurting you and for that I beg your forgiveness. We were once friends and I hope we can remain so despite what I put you through. I’d like to meet with you privately once more and discuss with you another matter for which your help will be invaluable.

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and we remain friends. If you can, please let me know when best we can meet.

Yours,

Mischief

Report to Raiden http://cove.sugeworld.com/forum/index.php/topic,12275.0.html

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length