Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 11:51:10 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry Duty
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry Duty  (Read 2880 times)
Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2009, 01:51:52 am »

Leading:
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin ~ Officer Cadet

Attending:
Torrak Keres ~ Sergeant
Kal ShadowHand ~ Officer Cadet (left early)
Delferium ~ Junior Guardsman
Leander Le Blanc ~ Junior Guardsman
Thomas Aylmer ~ Guardsman Recruit
Peter Gunnersun ~ Guardsman Recruit
Leith Keres ~ Guardsman Recruit

I led a sentry outside the Barracks entrance, because Sergeant Keres asked me to do something something constructive with the men. I was going to start a sentry but was interrupted by and Orc who attacked us. we quickly dispached the orc, sending it on it's way. We then got started on our Sentry. About halfway through construction of out sentry some damned Drow poped up. We quickly told her she was not welcomed in Cove and I opened a portal to Trinsic where we told her she would be welcome. No bloodshed was needed to dispatch this Drow. We finally then was able to complete the sentry and stand guard at the Barracks.

We were then visited by a person who said he served with the Templar Knights. He was speaking about Orc attacks around Cove, and saying that he dispatched two and we were doing nothing... I really wasn't paying much attention he was very boring. After a while Buttons took him inside and talked to him, then with no more trouble around we the deconstructed the Sentry, and dissmissed the men. Cove is safe once again!

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin
Officer Cadet

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 10:45:22 am »

A fine construction indeed Cadet.

Ye should have opened a portal ter Yew lass... ye could have got shut of the borin' paladin too. Then again the Yewish would have probably welcomed the Drow.

*snorts*

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

Told 'im we'd handle th' orcs ourselves! Nay need templars Millin' about in th' woods.

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:55:21 am »

[Reads the Report]

Umm! Pickles! Everyone there I know, but I was nay there. I was off with my new love when this Sentry was made. From your Scetches I see all the men there and their names but one name missen. Cor'Vani is nay mentioned in your report and I see him in your Drawings.

Thank ye fer thinking of me though, But give the Credit to those who was there.

Signed Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 05:01:24 pm »

Kal, you were in the line up and you started construction with us until you i jured your hand. If my memory is correct. I did not add Cor'Vani to the list because he never di join the sentry, he only sat there watching us.

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin
Officer Cadet

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 05:32:21 pm »

* Glances at the conversation *...

Splittin' hairs?

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 04:46:17 pm »

Aye! I did not include my self as I was not able to stay, I am sorry. As for Cor' I kow know why, an I will be working with him for he is not use to our Customs. And he told me that he asked what was going on only to be talked down to fer being an elf. Please do me a Favore Pickles, if you see any one talking down to Cor, again.... Stop em. I recruited this man for he has skills that can be used by the Army and he is a grand Mage all around.

Signed Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length