Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:46:50 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Right or Wrong? ~ Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Right or Wrong? ~ Hunt  (Read 1737 times)
Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2009, 11:31:40 pm »

Leading:
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin ~ Officer Cadet - Arcanists

Attending:
Aliryl "Elfie" Trefynwyd ~ Officer Cadet - Scouts
Kal ShadowHand ~ Officer Cadet - Scouts
Jon "JT" Trent ~ Junior Guardsman

While people were just babbling about, Kal called for a line, right before I was about to do so! So he led us to the Graveyard, where we cleared it completely, then ha handed the line to me. Where I decided that we needed to travel to the dungeon Wrong. We easily cleared the main level where we ran into pretty normal monsters dwelling in there, Lizardmen, Ogres and Trolls.

We then quickly moved onto the lower level where we found a dwelling of corrupt, evil mages. They were easily dispatched by us, clearly showing the corrupt souls aiming for greater power by the misuse of Arcane magery can not stand against the true souls to the Covian company Army! We also encountered what seemed to be a crazed, rogue executioner out for blood. He was a bit harder to dispatch, but with good teamwork, and great healing we put him in his place! Nothing can stop the determination of well trained Guardsmen! Hurray!

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin
Officer Cadet

Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 12:44:40 am »

Executioner? S' tha' one of those blokes with th' crazeh axes? Weh took down one in a few seconds th' other day, with nay armor!  Har!

*Signed*
Buttons, Axe Stealer

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length