Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:42:34 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *Nailed over the Covian warning posters*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *Nailed over the Covian warning posters*  (Read 2666 times)
Vierna Hunett
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2009, 03:16:35 pm »

To the heroic Raiden Morana and his people.

Congratulations! It is easy to be brave in attack knowing you have impunity to do so. Even a human child can attempt to cause damage knowing there is no one around to stop it. Still at least it once again demonstrates the human weakness in trying to rule their subjects; they cannot do it by shear force of will so they have to create propaganda in order to show how strong they are. That you can fool your race into believing such fabrications only demonstrates how naïve and weak your race is. Still revel in your newfound heroic status while you can as the human who tried to set fire to solid rock.

You fool; did you honestly believe alchemists fire could burn rock and crystal? Did you honestly believe such fire could generate enough heat to cause even superficial damage? Do your scholars teach you nothing or is it you just lack the intelligence to grasp even the simplest of facts?

I hear rumours of crude and jejune sketches circulating celebrating your wonderful achievement. I hear talk of a mass slaughter of Drow; one indentured Drow casualty is a slaughter? Are your people that simplistic that such feats are regarded as strong? Still the fact that you attempted to damage the crystal pylon is regarded as sacrilege by the priestesses, as such you have set in motion events that I am inclined not to stop. So be it.

One final point, it is rumoured that en route you claim to have destroyed a Drow encampment. I do hope that is true because it made me laugh so much. You see I know the encampment; it is one that is populated by renegade elves and humans. Are you unable to comprehend the difference in races? Anyway if the rumour is true further congratulations are in order since you did me a great favour, now it saves me the bother. See how clever you are? Even in your futile acts of aggression you are actually doing my will!

Vierna Hun’ett
Ilharess

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 03:38:14 pm »

*Raiden eyed the notice flapping against the tree and smirked faintly pondering.*

She's good... Almost as good as our storyspinners.

We used enough purple powder and potions to blow a hole in the world. My men and I saw with our own eyes the damage inflicted on the Drowling buildings.

We can but beat what is put in front of us. The encampment we destroyed was obviously a lookout and if only one spider lover was brave or foolish enough to show themselves above the surface then that's their look out.

The Drow brought fear and torture to Cove's womenfolk and children. They nay seem so daring as to face the army.

*He snorted and walked off before promptly returning to the tree to snatch down the notice.*

I need the latrine..

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 05:52:26 pm »

*looks at the posting and mumbles something about ill-educated, incestuous, ejit drow*

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 09:45:07 pm »

*Walks along and notices the posters..*

Stupid Drow...

*He walks along and rips a few off the trees on his way to Altmere*

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Pages: [1] Print