Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 04:01:03 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Regular Duty - Training Instructor - Regular Guardsman, Kurt Alimar
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Regular Duty - Training Instructor - Regular Guardsman, Kurt Alimar  (Read 1811 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2009, 12:53:22 am »

Fitness and Battle Tactics!

Training Instructor:

Regular Guardsman, Kurt Alimar

Attending Guardsmen:

Captain, Hoagie Grayner
Junior Grenadier, Marcus Tel'var
Junior Guardsman, Delferium
Junior Guardsman, Kado Gael
Guardsman Recruit, Jassi Cowen

Todays training covered alot of points such as physical training, importance of mental and physical fatigue, when to hit hard, discipline, and what targets ye be needing to call.  First we covered calling targets, I had asked the Guardsmen what targets ye call first and the importance.  Any that answered out of turn did push ups.  Then I went to Physical Training!  I had the men do squad push ups, run laps around the barracks, and regular push ups!  After that I put the knowledge I had taught them to the test, and had them spar Kado and myself!  It will take time for them to learn everything, so I offered one on one training to any that seek it.

After the main training portion was over I had the men fight a free for all.  Sketches of the action are below!  I then dismissed the men.

*Signed*

Kurt Alimar, Regular Guardsman
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 01:20:17 am by Kurt Alimar/Markus » Logged
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 01:17:53 am »

More training!

Training Instructor:

Regular Guardsman, Kurt Alimar

Attending Guardsmen:

officer cadet, Kal Shadowhand
Regular Guardsman, Raven
Junior Guardsman, Kado Gael
Guardsman Recruit, Matthew Ironside

I trained the men in several different categories such as calling targets, physical fitness, attack and defense tactics, healing, and free for all my favorite.  The men did a good job they learned very much that day the attack and defense saw the attackers as the victors.  The men are really getting back into that war fighting strength.  Look out enemies of cove we're ready for ye.

*Signed*

Kurt Alimar, Regular Guardsman
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 09:49:01 pm »

Excellent work Kurt.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length