Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:18:06 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Completed Guardsman Duties
| | | |-+  Recruit Tasks-Vial Ettins (Completed)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Tasks-Vial Ettins (Completed)  (Read 2757 times)
Talaeth Dulsios
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2009, 10:13:42 pm »

*written in a flowing, graceful script*

Having woke up in a sour mood this morning, I decided to take out my bad mood on a manner of beast that I find myself disliking immensely- the Ettins. After reading through the Task Board, I noticed that this was an available-and attractive-task. An adventurer in Cove told me the best place to find these foul creatures was Dungeon Despise. After securing the needed supplies, I ventured off into the unknown.

And soon wished I hadn't.
The first Ettin I met there was old and slow. I took him down with a few well-placed Energy Bolts relatively easy.

Unfortunately for me, the sounds of our battle brought a clan of Ettins-and, for good measure, an Earth Elemental-lumbering down the caves towards me. I, of course, reacted calmly and rationally.

After a few hours of the slaughter, I accumulated the required potions and my mood was much improved. Even if my kilt is a little stained.

*signed*
Talaeth Dulsios

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length