Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:09:15 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Undead and a lucky Recruit
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Undead and a lucky Recruit  (Read 1618 times)
Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2009, 02:17:43 pm »

As i was walking through cove in the night's shadows, My normal way, i came across a horrid sight. a Undead Beast, standing over a knocked out recruit. i drew my bow and went onto the Markets porch as the Recruit came to i launched an Arrow at the Skelliton  and gave one order to the recruit. "Get out of here"  the undead used a Dark magic. I had no chance he barely Got me. when i came to i slowly began to rise when i heard it. aparently i had taken its meal from it. so it began beating me. and draged me to its lair where it tortured me. it dragged me up to the roof where it said we would Fight to the death but i was able to knock the feind over the edge. unfortunatly he dragged me with him.

I went fuzzy from there but i guess my instinct kicked in and i made it back to cove. i woke up in the hospital with kal saying "This will hurt" He pryed one of the feinds bones from my back. i hold it now as a rememberence. i will slay the undead.

According to a healer who stoped by after kal left. I have a broken leg  cut eye and multiple Deep cut wounds. and i should be on bedrest for awile.

so in short terms. Im ready for action Sir! Send me back out!

-Me'an silen, watchmen

P.s. My hands were to busy i was unable to paint anything.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 02:27:30 pm by Me'an Silen » Logged

Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 08:31:43 pm »

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length