Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 01:55:29 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Capture the Flag - Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Capture the Flag - Report  (Read 2512 times)
Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2009, 03:54:36 pm »

Last night I held several different styles of training weapon skills and tactics that were fun and different from the usual team A against team B.  Unfortunatly there were not the right amount of numbers needed to make the training as effective as it could of been.

Firstly was a capture the flag with a cloak used as the flags.  The rules were; the one carrying the flag was not allowed to hide, stealth or fight, but could heal.  Therefore the ones in the team would need to keep their flag carrier alive.  But with only two in each team it proved difficult, especially as they both decided to use the tactic of attacking the one without the flag instead of the one carrying it.

Shortly after Commander Raiden arrived and I decided to do a different training again.  This time I lay the two cloaks on the floor, each person also had to lay down their bandages or ginseng and one weapon of their choice or spellbook.  I then had everyone run around the edge of the field.  When I shouted out, The enemy is coming!  They had to quickly grab their items, I then shouted The enemy is here! Where they had to fight to get one of the cloaks on the ground.  When I shouted, The enemy is gone!  The ones left with the flags were the winners. 

The final training was a usual all in, for the first round I had Commander Raiden not using his sheild but the two mages teamed up so I allowed him the sheild the next time.  Though then the two scouts teamed up against the others.

I believe everyone attending enjoyed the training as it was different and kept fun.

Lead by - Aliryl Trefynwyd

Attended

Commander Raiden Morana
Officer Cadet Kal Shadowhand
Officer Cadet Elizabeth Martin
Junior Scout Faden Wildheart
Guardsman Recruit Abigail Keres.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 04:43:09 pm »

Aye, bloody teamin'.

*mutters*

Never see Grenadiers teamin' up like the pansy Scouts and Arcanists.

We always get to the final due to our combat prowess and handsomeness anyway.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 04:54:24 pm »

Commander you seem to forget back afore you becone the Commander you have teamed with another Grenadier, Jess a reminder Ser.

But the Scouts did work in style. Till the end we worked as a Unit and prevaled over all. I then went on to finish to be the last man standing.

None excapes my Venom!!!!

Officer Cadet: ShadowHand

Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 05:13:26 pm »

Like I said before, we had no defined targets or plan, so we weren't teaming up! We were just picking the most vulnerable targets. Arcanists are all about their brain in battle, not their brawn. Not everyone can hack a tree down with a club!

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin
Officer Cadet

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length