Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 04:42:42 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  For the urgent attention of Commander Morana
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: For the urgent attention of Commander Morana  (Read 1839 times)
Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2009, 12:53:44 pm »

Raiden.

Last night there was a potentially nasty incident that you should be fully aware of.

A woman entered Cove and tried to intimidate another woman called Eevee into aiding her to kidnap the little lad Tristran. This woman called herself the “Punisher” and unfortunately I cannot give you a description because she kept her features hidden behind a dark hooded robe. She said she was a representative of something called the Serpent Slavers.

I confronted her with the intention of holding her until the guards returned from some futile wild goose chase organised by that bald zealot monk called Tameris. Unfortunately the woman escaped me but not before I gave her a nasty dose of poison. It is likely she is holed up somewhere seriously wounded.

Raiden, far be it for me to tell you your job, but you have a serious problem when an blinkered bigot of a churchie can empty the town of guards leaving the place vulnerable to all sorts of threats. What if Drow had turned up? And another thing, isn’t it a bit too co-incidental that a serious threat is made to civilians when all the guards are off on some religious stupidity? This leads me to believe that the Church is working in partnership with these Serpent Slavers. We both know how corrupt the church is.

I recommend you investigate Tameris and also Delferium. It was he who goaded the rest of the guards to help the mad monk. Remember Delferium and his side kick Valantine both have form in child kidnapping and murder!

Mischief

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 12:14:23 pm »

*Raiden sighs as he reads the note*

Perhaps we should retreat within our walls and lead the timid lives of Trinsicans?

These cowards would seek to strike whenever guardsman are away on duty, nay purely because a churchman may or may not have requested the guard's assistance.

However, I would have thought these Serpent Slavers would have learned their lesson after their previous attempts. We shall seek them out and slay them.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length