Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 06:49:03 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Haven Recruitment Stall
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Haven Recruitment Stall  (Read 1879 times)
Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2009, 12:57:19 am »

Leading:
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin ~ Officer Cadet

Attending:
Garand ~ Junior Scout
Jon Trent ~ Junior Guardsman
Phineas Grim ~ Guardsman Recruit
Evee St. Clair ~ Commoner

After waking up a few minutes late we headed off toward Haven at 10:15pm rather then the scheduled 10:00. sorry all that may have showed up on time! It seems the couch fairy got me and didn't want to let go! After arriving at Haven we noticed that there were a handful of Vesperian already roaming about. We quickly set up our stall and banner, and Vesper seemed to be threatened by our so they laid one too!

What was a normal recruitment stall quickly turned into an ugly encounter with the Vesperians. But truly, what encounter with a Vesperian isn't ugly? There started to be name calling and even compition of who would make the biggest banner! What a bunch of idiots, I think they spied my post about the event and came just to crash it! It seems though, in the end our insults got the best of them!

After the round of insults we even got flustered enouch to challange most of them to duels, which of course we al won pretty much. Garand did a great job of knocking another poisoner, and I was pretty equally matched in a fight with another mage! Even Evee took on Damien in a thumb wrestle! And took home a victory for Cove! Hurray!

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin
Officer Cadet

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 05:25:06 pm »

Another Grand Covian Victory.

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length