Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 03:42:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Second Cowardly Vesperian Attack In One Night
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Second Cowardly Vesperian Attack In One Night  (Read 1673 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 04, 2009, 02:49:16 pm »

Having failed to find the the casket containing the remains of Dart's wife we bid the Yewlanders farewell and headed ter the neutral haven of the Swaggers Inn. My men were bloodied and weary and in need of a drink.

Although Becca and Kiran were happy to serve us the Vesperian excuse fer an army barred our way, gloating in the fact that they had grilled and eaten the remains of Dart's wife. As my men and I tried to make our way to the bar the Vesperians drew their weapons and assaulted us once again despite the supposed ceasefire and the neutrality of the Swaggers.

Cowards and now cannibals... What has this "Republic" now become..?

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 05:01:29 pm »

*Reads the report*

Sorry I was not there Ser, I only heard about it after the day was almost gone. I am sorry for even though if I had heard I would have been useless to you with my legs in the shape they are in at this moment. Hopefully they will heal soon so I can get back to work.

Signed Officer Cadet: ShadowHand

*Walks off hitting the shadows the best he could wondering if he should leave*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length