Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 05:42:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A Sealed Order For Aliryl*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Sealed Order For Aliryl*  (Read 1925 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 04, 2009, 03:49:23 pm »

*This is OOC information unless shared with you IC by either Raiden or Aliryl.*

Aliryl,

I promised ye orders last eve once I was fit again ter hold a quill after the attempt on my life. A quill is about the only thing I am fit for holding at the minute, the wound is deep in my side and will take some healing. I thank you for the concern you showed last eve and now I must ask you to undertake this mission. It will be dangerous and it may be one you will enjoy, but such is life lass.

I will nay have my wife put in harms way by those who will nay confront me face to face.

The Vesperian "Elaine" who spends more time our side of the border than hers claims she can get close to the Collegium. We know they have buildings in Yew but she spoke of another elsewhere that no-one knows about. She is in contact with the Collegium's Maestro, who obviously trusts her enough to lead her to this secret location, albeit under some sort of spell.

Follow Elaine and we will discover these bastard's lair.

The Collegium are nasty pieces of work lass. They tried to attack the Baron and have made attempts on my wife and myself in our own homeland. I want you to find their lair, map it's location and get back safely.

There is nayone I trust more with this duty.

Seek out Elaine of Vesper. I nay trust her. But right now I have little option. Keep her close lass. Locate this hidden Collegium base and return safely and we can wipe this scum from the face of the world for good.

Raiden.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 09:41:24 pm »

*A reply is hidden under Raiden's desk where he knows to find it*

Raiden,

Consider it done. 
*written underneath in slightly smaller writing*
And get well soon, I will find who did this and deal with them.

*signed*

Your eyes and ears.

Aliryl Trefynwyd

Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 02:02:00 am »

*A slightly larger reply is placed beside the smaller one.*

This evening I met up with the contact and went in search of the building you requested.  Though it seems someone else has thought themselves better at the job and hired a non-covian to do some of the work.  This almost jeapordised the entire mission.

It took a while getting the correct information as I had to search through all the buildings in the area to locate the right one.  It is not clearly marked but stands out a little from the rest.   I have included a detailed map of how to reach it.

*signed neatly*

Aliryl Trefynwyd

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length