Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 03:43:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Operation Puke
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Operation Puke  (Read 2760 times)
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2009, 12:03:58 am »

Lead by:
Tyler James (GRD)

Attended by:
Faden Wildheart (BoC)
Me' Silen (BoC)
Claxton Ellwood (GRD)
Kathris Reachfar (GRD)
Annwyn (GRD)     

Tonight was a challenge indeed. We had training with the Yewish then the Waywatchers were instructed by their command to infiltrate Vesper. Covian Command soon after instructed myself and Me' Silen to aid them.

We travelled to the Yew moongate where we're briefed in this missions requirements. We had to discover week points in Vesper's infrastructure which would cause them havoc. We were reminded to try insure we do not harm the Civilian population (if possible).

The main target was the water supply and then the food supply. To help us hide in the shadows we split into two groups of three. My group consisted of myself, Annwyn and Claxton Ellwood. We immiately headed off to their Head Quarters. We stopped by the Swaggers and quickly assessed it was empty. We headed for the kitchen and poisoned their fruit. Annwyn placed some rotting meat in the sew which was slowly cooking. We headed downstairs but found little of interest.

We quietly entered their Head Quarters... once again it was empty and unprotected, it seemed like Vesper was dead, quite creepy in fact. Heading upstairs I poisoned their wine, ale and a bowl of soup. In the basement Claxton Ellwood poisoned a large water trough. I unlocked the cells but there were no prisoners.

We entered the hospital next, a cold damp place which just looked like a place they take their dead. I was instructed to poison the well outside which I did. Claxton Ellwood poisoned their vials which must have been used for healing.

When we left the hospital we met up with the others, I nay know where they actually went. We spotted the Vesperians gating in at the Swaggers so we rallied west. Me' Silen managed to lure them away so we could escape.

We entered the Head Quarters once again and Tyler James loosened the cell locks with his Kryss. The hinges are now weak and can be broken if we are captured. We ensured it would not be too obvious to the Vesper folk. Before leaving I stuck a arrow in their message board, a slight reminder that they are not safe.

It seems we can actually work together to protect both our home cities. May our alliance stay strong and our friendship grow.

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 08:32:10 am »

Good work men and a damned fine report Faden.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 11:02:26 am »

To elaborate on my groups works, we hit the supplies the vesperins needed in town looting and breaking... and burning. it will take them some time to repair such.

When we finished that i got stoped because i was in vesperin uniform to help a lass get a cat down from a tree.... Great... fun...

When i cought back up to my group they were on the bridge near the swaggers, thats when i heard it. the sound of a moongate, i rushed over to investigate knowing fadens group was in the area. the Bloody Army of Vesper itself poured into the area infront of swaggers. they formed a line and started dividing loot. i knew i had to distract them so i told them orcs were raiding north of the graveyard. i could have sworn the man looked through the lie but he told the force to follow me. and i lead the entire vesper army away.

So lession learned
-To invade Vesper, Send me in first ill move their army.

Oh and some pictures from my side.

-Me'an Silen, watchmen

Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 04:22:18 pm »

Excellent work both of you and I hope this proves it is possible for us to work with Yew so no excuses when it comes to our joint training. 

*signed neatly*

Aliryl Trefynwyd
Scout Corporal.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length