Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 05:36:48 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Learning to be a Team
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Learning to be a Team  (Read 1847 times)
Rita
Covian Regular

Bam.

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2009, 01:44:17 am »

Nicholi Ravnthorn, Regular, Leading
Hoagie Grayner, Captain
Buttons, Junior Grenadier
Tam Bloodmist, Recruit
Tsukiowotever Mori, Recruit
Rita Whalebiter, Recruit

On th' afternoon o' the fifth Regular Ravnthorn gathered up a few o' us for a bit o' physical trainin' an' lessons in working as a team.

T'get the blood flowin', we started up with five quick laps 'round the roof all armed up, stoppin' at each corner ter complete a few star jumps. After that Ravnthorn paired us up: It were myself against Mori, and Bloodmist against Captain Grayner, if I remember right. We set to some wrestlin' without our armour, which I lost outright. Mori may not have a lick o' common sense, but he can hit like a damned dragon if he likes. S'the way with the mad, I suspect.

After that it were a run down to the lake, into the water, an' three laps 'round it. Dash up to the town walls, where we were to scale 'em, though it took an age 'cause few could be bothered t'work together. I climbed on up the gate and helped the Captain up, ran into town, realised we were meant to be joggin' up to the Highlands, doubled back, sprinted to the south and up the mountains, 'til we met up with the others, who'd lined up at one o' the open minin' clearings not too far from the orc fort.

Ravnthorn had us take turns movin' big rocks from one end o' the clearin' to the other. We weren't 'llowed to roll, only carry. When it were my turn I grabbed onter Bloodmist and got Button's big heater shield, and we each took a side an' carried our rock on it from one end t'the other.

Bein' as close to the fort as we were, we armed up 'gain an' went to go kill us a few greenskins. Had some trouble gettin' folk t'form an' stay formed, an' not go runnin' off on their own, so's that some of us were knocked down bad once we'd got past the outer walls, and we had to beat on out o' there to regroup. After a bit o' a lecture from the Captain, we returned to take on two o' the big brutes, an' cut 'em down t'size.

Ravnthorn lined us up again at the barracks t'discuss what we'd learnt, which were:

1. We'd all best work on our proficiency as healers, an'...
2. It's best t'take out smaller targets first, afore taking on the bigger targets as a team.

*signed*
R Whalebiter, Recruit

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 08:51:07 am »

Good work guardsmen.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length