Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 07:36:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Joint Training with Yew
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Joint Training with Yew  (Read 1607 times)
Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2009, 02:09:17 pm »

Led by:
Captain Dart from Yew.

Attending:
Raiden Morana ~ Commader
Hoagie ~ Captain
Torrak Keres ~ Grenadier Sergeant
Aliryl "How-the-hell-you-spell-this-name" Trefynwyd ~ Scout Corporal
Kas Valentine ~ Senior Arcanist
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin ~ Officer Cadet
Faden Wildheart ~ Junior Scout
Tsukiyomi Mori ~ Junior Guardsman
Me'an Silen ~ Watchman
Marie ~ Watchman
Tam Bloodmist ~ Guardsman Recruit
Rita Whalebiter ~ Guardsman Recruit
~Various Yewish Guards~
~Various Knights~

Tonight we went to Yew to show off our Covian Greatness. It only took it a few moments for them to be put completely in awe by the stylish overpowering Swaggr of the Covian Guardsmen. We quickly got involved ina game called "Yewish Bulldog" or something, where oyu'd run unarmed and unarmoured across an area containing armed attackers, trying to stay on your feet. I'm not sure exactly what this game is supposed to teach us, the only thing I learned was the reason why some many Yewish Guards have brain damage. I made it about 3/4 of the way through the game, outlasting many, when I finally taken down by Keres. The game was then won by a Yewish Guard, I think they said his name was  "Kros".

We then moved into a game of Capture the flag, where we split into two teams, Pink and Blue. Luckily enough I was picked to be on the Pink Team! We only had to get a few minutes to get ready so our strategy was a little ill planned and weak. The Blue team quickly charged where, I was having a hay day just darting through the Guards, freezing their feet and snatching their weapons, it was quite fun! No one even touched me for the first few minutes! I think I knocked down at least four or five of them before they decided I was a prime target to get out of the way... Then the firestorm came, everyone of them targeted me... all I could do was run and try and heal. Not an easy task! In the end the Pink team won both rounds of the game, beating out the Blue team quite easily.

We then moved onto a Free For All. Which really just turned into a beat up the Arcanists. Kas was the first target, everyone ganged up on him, don't think he got to cast a healing spell. They then targeted me, but I was ready! I was able to disarm about three of them and keep up for nearly forty seconds. Running around, healing how I could, and disarming them as fast I could. It wasn't long until I was on my face, with Keres, Hoagie and about five other Yewish Guards on my butt.

Overall a very fun training with our allies.

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin
Officer Cadet

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length