Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:35:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Drow kidnaps church member
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Drow kidnaps church member  (Read 2248 times)
Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2009, 02:00:05 am »

while comming into cove from my recruitment drive, whitch has been postponed, i found a drow holding a blade up to a clerics neck. i tryed to reson with the drow but he demanded a trade. the Cleric for the Scout leader Aliryl. he then left with her. im sorry for my failure to recover the cleric but i did not want her to die.

I quickly returned to new haven and recalled our men. i had them secure the town from any drow threat.

I know my opinion means little. but i would hate to see cove bend to a Drow's Will

-Me'an Silen

Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 04:45:24 pm »

Aliryl was sat at her desk in the Scout tower looking over her paperwork, since Kal's death she had not felt like carrying on and found it hard to become motivated again.  Me'an came bursting through her office door and began accusing her of being behind Kal's death, not something she needed at the moment.

Eventually Me'an calmed down and sat at the desk, it was then he gave her the news.  A male drow had kidnapped a female cleric and was holding her to ransom, that ransom being Aliryl in her place.  They had just two days to make the exchange in Malas.

Me'an began to to concoct a plan but she knew it would not work and straight away realised the severity of the situation.  The drow was hoping that the church would put a wedge between the those in the army that supported elves and those that did not.  She sat back in her chair and looked out of the window, for that night she decided to stay in the tower.

(ooc) This is a small scenerio that everyone is welcome to become involved in, feel free to choose your side for or against the church.)

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 09:17:44 am »

Will these Drowlings never learn?

These seek to bring chaos... I'll give them chaos alright!

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length