Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:47:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hammered on the doors of the Covian Church and Covian Barracks.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hammered on the doors of the Covian Church and Covian Barracks.  (Read 2277 times)
Vierna Hunett
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2009, 08:30:16 pm »

*Hammered on the doors of the Covian Church and Covian Barracks.*

Greetings snivelling weak humans.

And still you do my will! I wanted an elf. I gave you a simple choice, a human, one of your own, for an elf. An elf may I remind you, that your pathetic weak faith classes as evil guardian spawn!

It was a simple choice, one of your own for guardian spawn and you could not do it! What kind of faith is so confused it does not know its own rules! Perhaps it’s because your gods are so fragile, so weak, and so unintelligent they cannot make even the simplest of choices? A priest that does not know his own faith is no priest at all. Or is it that because you did not give me the elf, the guardian’s spawn, you thought you thwarted me? Fools!

I wanted a death! I wanted one by your own hands! Whether it was a human or an elf, I did not care. You did my will by killing. The blood of the human cleric is on your hands by your confused decision. Chaos rules and you continue to do my will. I congratulate you!

Vierna Hun’ett
Supreme Leader of surface Drow

Ori'gato mina phlith, 'zil verve 'zil nind treemma!

Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 10:05:57 pm »

Reading the note Aliryl lowered her head, she told Raiden that there would be innocent blood on their hands.  Why had they allowed that Cleric who had come to them in faith to die?  She had never claimed to understand this Avatarian religion but this action stunned her.  Although she was pleased that she had not been given over to die she still could not get over the callousness of how it happened.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 08:28:27 pm »

*Raiden folded a copy of the Covetowne Gazette under his arm and snatched down the notice. Then headed in the direction of the latrine muttering.*

Bloody Drow... Will they never learn.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length