Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:34:23 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report to Captain Grayner and Commander Morana
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report to Captain Grayner and Commander Morana  (Read 1904 times)
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2009, 06:14:16 pm »

Dear sirs,

I am writing to report to you both that troubles still persist with one of your recruits after last nights events. Please see Pickles and Thomas for their reports from when I returned to retreive our supper last evening.

This morning,  as Kiran and I spoke of Goblin Buisness, one of the gentlemen who was banned last night came in demanding breakfast. I reminded him he was banned from the establishment. He asked when the ban would be lifted, and I told him to ask the Commander. He said he needed breakfast, and I suggested to him that he should take his pack of supplys, hunt his food and cook it over a campfire, as he would not be served in the Goblin. He left beggrudgingly, muttering something I could not make out.

Another recruit came into the Goblin Armed shortly thereafter.  I told her her weapon would not be necessary. She relayed that she feared for her safety as she had heard two other recruits had been "Attacked" the evening before in the Goblin. (The reports on this situation are the ones I mentioned above) I assured her that the recruits in question had gone against direct orders from the Commander, and were repeatedly causing a disturbance.  I relayed to her that she was welcome to keep her weapon at hand, to assist with any trouble that may occur, but there was no need for it to be drawn inside the tavern otherwise. She was very curteous, stowed the weapon without argument and ordered two lunches.  I packaged one, as she laid out the coin, and as I was preparing the second lunch,  Franki, the gentleman who I had to remind was banned, came in and stole her first lunch.  She took off after him, but he evaded her. She ordered, and payed for another lunch, though I offered to replace it free of charge. She said she would make him pay for it. I asked her to make a report to one of you as well.

I wholeheartedly support the Covian army, as both of you well know. I know the soldiers need time for rest and relaxation, and that the war can cause stress for a soldier. His over the top rude behavior is not a good reflection on the soldiers of Cove, and thus, he remains banned from the Goblin, until the pair of you can assure me that his behavior has changed.

~Railen Morana

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 10:39:17 am »

*A not on official headed paper is despatched by runner to the tavern*

Railen/Kiran,

Warrants have been issued for the arrest of Guardsman Recruits Franki Lusion and Starkad. Have nay fear, they will be brought to book fer their indiscretions.

I understand provisions are also being made to employ some bouncers fer the Goblin, as well as this, the army will also be supplying some muscle fer the door.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

20 Shillings Awarded ~ Railen Morana.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length