Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:03:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  A new begining
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A new begining  (Read 1959 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2009, 01:41:50 pm »

*Report is in the Swaggers bookcase in the office on the book shelf, and the Goblins guest single room within the locked armoire, second drawer.*

Brothers, some of you have been asking of why suddenly the Brotherhood has resurfaced, surely the group has been dead for years now, it's power base nearly all but extinct... For you who did not know, the brotherhood was once the most influential non govermenetal group in all of Sosaria, we have killed Barons... started wars, won rebellions and suffered the losses which comes when you are on the top.

But why is it all once more begining...?

A old mans dream perhaps, brothers? I, Kiran, I have been there nearly from the start, working behind the curtains of shadows which we men and women dwell, I was there when the first council met, the five most influential men and woman of the time controlling the Sosarian way of life without anyone suspecting... I was also there when the Mill occured, our operation revealed finally to the citizens of Sosaria.. I was also there when Padan Fain died for the Brotherhood so we could continue our noble legacy.

Plots within plots... Brothers, you might know Jasin Natael, he was to be the Baron of Vesper, securing the power of the Brotherhood on Vesperian soil, however, if you know him, you might already know that the plan did not go accordingly,,,

But it all comes down to this my brothers, greed... I wish I could say we do it for honour, for some kind of self approached glory, but look into your own hearts, you know what we do would be considered wrong, no? But this is a cynical view, I am not going to preach at you to make yourself seem worthwhile and noble, you are what you are, scum... do not fool yourself to believe otherwise, I do not hire romantics, I do not hire hero worshippers. I hire men and woman who gets a task done, and above all, is a Brother through and through.

It all came to a new begining, and you, my brothers, and my sisters, you are all here to witness it...

Yours in humble gratitude.
Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length