Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:54:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] A Dragon and some Daemons
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] A Dragon and some Daemons  (Read 1928 times)
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Guardsmen
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2009, 01:10:17 pm »

Date:14/08/09

Time:2000hrs

Guardsmen Leading:
Regular Guardsmen Demarian Tel'var

Attending Guardsmen:
Hardened Guardsmen Grief Dryfh Gry
Junior Guardsmen Rita Whalebiter
Watchman Thomas Aylmer
Watchman Dave Williams
Guardsmen Recruit Kelban

Well with me being back for a day or so... I need to get back into shape and so, I thought I'd lead a hunt with well.. chances of absolute mayhem and perhap's death if we were unlucky.
After having four Guardsmen a Junior, two Watchman and a Recruit I set out to valour for Terras Skitas an old mage fortress long lost to Daemons , elements and other magic creatures...Tapping into the supernatural and evoking beasts is dangerous...There's also signs of other things such as Necromancer's material and what is known as a Death void inside.
Anyhow' before entering Terras Skitas I decided to get myself another addition to my list of Trophies
"The Grand Fang Of The Dragon Lord".
After moving to engage a few newts (Dragons) rather pathetic creatures we came across the larger one now I may actually call it a Dragon! After a long hard fight against it we finally beat it to a pulp when Grief arrived... to help give us the finishing blows. After hacking out the Dragon Lord's Fang, we were jumped on by two more Dragon's large ones probally smelt the dead Dragon's we'd killed and you newts.. after a small chaotic situation we regrouped and headed into Terras Skitas.
Inside is your usual rabble to meet you undead no real threat.... then some Blood element's and down into the Lower levels Balrons, Daemons, Fire hounds and other things down there after having some fun with the unfriendly population down there we were set upon by a Balron and its Daemon counter parts having to deal with them... knocked a few unconscious as others fell back to regain a ground position I was knocked on my arse before coming to my sense as they past.. held my position inside and helped Grief get his gear we then headed to the blue room leading outside again

I waited there until I mustered my ability to lure off the Balron that was chasing us though these creatures are evil they cannot resist the virtues and honour is a perfect tool.. after giving the balron a few injuries I moved away and lured it off allowing the others to regroup with Grief in the blue room here we had a rest once I got past the Balron again... damn creature If it was alone I'd of struck it down single Handed!
Anyhow we took a breather outside and Grief was considering starting up a Barber shop.... he seemed to fall asleep also.. but with the area being safe I'd let him rest.. it appears this was the base of a Merciles I've added sketches of the Journal entry I found.. place is still quite intact and has good quarter's for a mage to Study perhaps one of our more senior Arcanist's like Kas can do some studying there and perhap's learn a bit more about happening's and see if they can learn anything to improve there power of current spells magic has endless possibilities afterall in the right hands.
Well enough dabbling... we've moved out and back to the Barrack dealing with the minor resistance...I'm surprised at the amount we received from the whole hunt a massive amount of 91060 that all went to the coffer's for my first hunt back not bad I'd say they performed well and see great promise for these Junior rank's... little more effort and they'll be reaching new levels of greatness.

Nothing else to report.

~Signed~
Demarian Tel'var, Regular Guardsmen

« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 10:16:54 pm by Demarian Tel'var » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 11:21:33 pm »

Excellent work Dem'.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length