Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 08:48:33 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Harpie Nest Raid
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Harpie Nest Raid  (Read 1734 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2009, 06:44:44 am »

Led By Guardsman Recruit: Kelban Longleaf

Attended By

Commander: Raiden Morana
Grenadier Sergeant: Torrak Keres
Senior Guardsman: Tiberius Kane
Junior Guardsman: Rita Whalebiter
Guardsman Recruit: Ruby Whalebiter: Who had to leave

After calling the Men and Woman in the Coviam Army to duty with the help of the Commander I filled them in on what it was we were to do this day and that the Archers were complaining about the shortage of Arrows and Bolts. I told them to arm up and head to the Minoc public portal as there was no mage about to aide us.

At the gate I ordered the through to Illshenar Spirituality. After gathering there we then set out to the nest which was easy for me to find as I hunt there regularly. We then went into the nest area and began to slaughter the winged wenches and plucking their feathers.

After falling back to the Entrance taking a count we had 2600 feathers and over ten thousand gold. I then ordered everyone to return to Cove. Once there I haned each one a share of the coins and Miss Rita ordered her to be placed in the Coffers a sum of one thousand coins.

I then dissmissed them to carry on as they would.

Signed Guardsman Recruit: Kelban Longleaf

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length