Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:21:10 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  A letter delivered to Floria Tenne*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A letter delivered to Floria Tenne*  (Read 2098 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2009, 06:26:47 pm »

Greetings, Corporal.

Over the last week I have had some of my men look into the person who might be behind the idea of buying the tavern in Yew, this is the information gathered so far.

Last night I paid a visit to Stonekeep to call in some favours. Unfortunately the one who owed me favours was nowhere to be found so I had a chat with Leo Madsen instead. Seems like the Tavern had been bought by a man in a suit and his name is kept anonymous except for the officers.

Lacrima
*Name is scribbled out and unregonisable*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brothers, *Crossed out, slightly unregonisable*

I as well made a trip to Yew this eve. Seems that though the Deer is "always" open. The staff is not always abouts. Self service was the order of the day and just a touch surprising. I could have ran off with half the booze in my pack. But I get ahead of myself. I arrived in the midst of a small crowd. This Madsen were having a conversation with a man named Bladius. With them where two females, one was shapely and beautiful, even soft spoken though she had the air of authority about her. The other gave me an aura of deathly skill. . I figure her for some dangerous figure though I know not anything of her not even a name. I also noted she did not appear human. . . though very like to human, she was not so.

The others rambled on about some boxing circuit, I made small talk about how everyone "Supplements" and that I might provide them with such, I opened up with the idea in an attempt to give myself reason to return, frequently if need be. Sadly none of them trusted such concoctions and my con failed miserably. They ignored me mostly after that and I felt it unwise to inquire so openly after what had become of Lacrima.

A search of the area showed no other Militia about save a rookie or two. Seeing as they have already been deemed clueless I nay bothered. Only other bit of information I gathered was that the second floor had become off-limits. They said it was "Rather dirty" I did check out the floor for a peek. I noticed little save a table. The room was otherwise unremarkable.

I shall inquire again at a later time.

*Signed*
MJK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The name Sabal Szor is crossed out repeatedly on each bit it appears on.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

was there at the auction and I can tell yer now it was not a woman and not that hobbit either, but a man named Francis Bluth.  He beat all the other contenders to a vote which gave him the most hands.  This included a group of Besiegers and a Waywatcher who was just going to hand it back to the Hobbit.

Hope this is a bit more useful to yer ole man.

*Unknown entry*

I hope this information is useful to you, Corporal Tenne, and that you are satisfied with the task you asked of me. My men and I are only happy to help once more if you desire any aid regarding this problem. If you need any documents regarding this problem I am only happy to supply them as I know my word and sketching might not be enough to convince you of the truth. I am unsure whether this man used a fake name, but it seems as if it is the real one, as I have spoken to the different parties which went to seek the information you saught.

I hope this report finds you in good health, I am having one of my men deliver it so if he is standing there with a letter from Kiran, try not to arrest him if you would as we are only doing your bidding, Corporal.

Yours in trust,
 Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length