Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:21:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Reunion.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Reunion.  (Read 1835 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2009, 04:20:06 am »

His eye betrayed the laughter he was trying to convey as a reality, watching the man step through the door Kiran quickly acknowledged this would be the day he died..

Weeks now spend looking for Jierdan had led to nothing after nothing, hidden in some remote distance, perhaps right under my nose... yet nothing had any relevant information, and then he just came into the goblin, un anounced and a lecherous yet knowing smile plastered to his lips.. The headache started once more, the voice of a dead girl once more echoing in the mind of a old crippled man..

"Kill him daddy... kill him... "

My baby girl, I remember when you sat on my lap trying to twirl my beard as you laughed... did it hurt what happened afterwards my darling... do you remember..?

"Kill him daddy...."

The voice was quickly drowned out, it's insane laughter only reminding the man he was about to offer a drink was the one who had brought him low, smashed his already broken body with thugs and threats... has he come to finish me off..?

Hours passed, the assault attempt of a old enemy doing little to distract Kiran as he nodded to Jierdan, moving slowly towards the office..his eye nervously watching every tree for the arrow or bolt which would end him, never quite believing it as he walked finally through the last steps to his office, he was still alive..?

So they got to buisness...
[/I]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length