Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:54:12 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  A change.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A change.  (Read 1797 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2009, 04:39:37 am »

The night which our Brother Kalam had delightfully planned came to a close, a meeting was called between myself and this Leo Madsen, I knew he was out to get me, him and that Besieger friends of his looking at me all evening my dear brothers. Thankfully many of you were present... Only one whom wasn't a family member was Morgar, who more then likely will need a quick explanation, so be wary if he asks you anything and send him my way.

Overall a succesful night however, the guardsmen taken down a notch, the potential for a war to start and Cove and Vesper delightfully entertaining themselfs with weapons and wizadry.. A potential mix for distaster if I say my dear brothers. I have informed the local guardsmen about the assault as it was indeed un provoked by me... Kalam was the one of course bringing up the old problems and grudges... I am hoping this might put a chink into the armour of the alliance they have currently..

We shall see what the future brings, brothers.

Good work Kalam, I am delighted in the success of this eve, and only cost me a tender bruising. I look forward eagerly to your own report.

Yours in gratitude.

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length