Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:21:09 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Brotherhood, the gathering.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Brotherhood, the gathering.  (Read 1831 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2009, 01:34:07 am »

My dear brothers, as many of you are confused of the meeting which took place today, let me first start by introducing Jierdan to the brotherhood fully as a member and as a leader. Yes, he has been the enemy, yes he hasn't proven himself, however he is a man whom has show devoited loyalty and ambition as you have all clearly seen.

But what about being a puppet?

Do not fear my brothers, Jierdan is aware of the situation at hand and will hopefully be helping us defeat these men who has controlled him so in the past. However, my brothers, he is still to be treated as if you speak to me, also he has brought the idea of the Swaggers being added to our affiliates in the brotherhood too, bringing riches alongside his personal involvement to our brotherhood.  You are all aware of what I feel of when my orders are not obeyed, so I expect your complete obidience when he gives a order.

Jierdan came to me after our meeting in the Goblin offices.

As you can see, his devotion to the brotherhood like mine is supreme, I will not have anyone question mine or his orders regarding the forthcoming campaign to beat back these bastards who have hunted us for too long.

Today you all made me proud, brothers.

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length