Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 06:01:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  [PR] Stygian Abyss Ruleset
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [PR] Stygian Abyss Ruleset  (Read 2005 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 13, 2009, 09:16:42 am »

The community's GMs have been working for some time now to finalise a ruleset for the expansion but as I'm sure everyone will appreciate there's a lot of things that can't be fullt tried and tested until the actual release and people can spend time playing and testing skills and items prectically through gameplay.

As soon as things are finalised details will be released but in the meantime can people refrain from using the new skills and items etc. (especially magic and combat based) on their roleplay characters until a ruleset has been released.

For the time being gargoyles will NOT be accepted into the Baronship. However in the future there may be a place for them in the Twilight Legion.

Cheers,

Raiden.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 02:47:59 pm »

Ive been playing with Mysticism alot of late (with OOC char), if you require any input or opinions on it please do tell me, Id love to help in any way.
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 05:29:01 pm »

I say ban gargoyle's from rp all together. I never want to see one of those things orange, ever. And never ever want to see one green.

Rabble rabble.

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Guardsmen
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 08:44:13 pm »

Garg's are actually pretty decent, they're grpahics is good and they arn't overpowered only thing they get is flying which rules can certainly sort out.
When they get low on health like 20% it casts divine fury which is more of a fuck over (Excuse the language) than a blessing.
All in all the weapons is weak in comparrison with human/elven weaponry in truth there a much more handicapped race.

And they look mint!

Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 08:03:01 pm »

Garg's are actually pretty decent, they're grpahics is good and they arn't overpowered only thing they get is flying which rules can certainly sort out.
When they get low on health like 20% it casts divine fury which is more of a fuck over (Excuse the language) than a blessing.
All in all the weapons is weak in comparrison with human/elven weaponry in truth there a much more handicapped race.

And they look mint!

I agree. Gargs have imo drawn the shorter straw when it comes to awesomeness amongst the races. They look nice tho...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length