Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:26:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  The tax list.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The tax list.  (Read 13939 times)
Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 06:24:19 am »

Name: Kal Shadowhand Officer Cadet
Windows on house: (Unknown)
Race: ELF
Number of spells: 0
Total tax:  Rounded up to 100
Other information: Bad news indeed. This Shadowhand, is infact Kelban After reading the Baronial Decree in a public place I chose to don my uniform and tax a local elf whom did not appear on the ledgers. Upon requesting only the 100 Gold for his ears, he asked for a word in his office. I assumed to gather the payment or attempt a negotiation. No he chose to reveal to me a mask in the exact resemblance of Kelban's face. He then told me that if we tried to tax him again or caused any woman to get hurt he would use his "information" to have Kiran Burned. He then threatened me with harm and handed me a sum of 10,000 Coins. I assume as advanced taxes. . .  or to flaunt his wealth. He then pulled a kryss and told me to leave after I had informed him that the Grenadiers would see the Barons law upheld. He claims this whole thing was fabricated by Kiran. . . .  he just will not accept that his Baron would tax him so. We shall have to deal with him. . .  and the other elves, not one should be left standing in Cove.

*Signed*

MJK

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 02:18:58 am »

Curious development, Maccen, I believed that this man was killed by non other then Hoagie the days in which I returned to Cove.. but a staggering ammount of ten thousand coins is quite an achievement my dear. I feel is time we deal with some of these traitors once and for all my brothers... I shall have ten shillings awaiting your arrival Maccen as per good work.

Done me proud brother.

Kiran.

Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 01:32:56 am »

Name: Marcus Kobra, Regular
Windows on house: 37
Race: Human-wytch
Number of spells: 12
Total tax:  2,125 1,045 - unpaid- *Scribbles of math can be seen and corrections made*

Notes: Assecced by walking about his home on the exterior, and on the number of spells he has been witnessed casting. . . .
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 04:18:59 am by Maccen » Logged

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 04:10:40 am »

Five shillings await you, brother, as you did not collect the coins I cant exactly reward you fully...

Good work though, quite a sum, seems higher then required mind you.. But I shall not question your methods.

Kiran.

Edward
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 12:59:21 am »

Brothers, I was wondering if it might not be a idea to tax one another, in public, be subserviant about it, then after the coins are given back, with a bit of extra for your troubles... could work to make the public think we are all about the rules, no?

Just a thought brothers.

*Signed*
Edward.
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 02:39:09 am »

Splendid idea, be sure to do this in public brothers however, infront of a crowd or in the tavern.

Remember brothers, enough time has passed now for you to tax everyone once more, use the old numbers and claim is a new tax week or such.

Be sure also to get people who have not yet taxed, I shall be sure to update the lists as we go along.

Lets get our dues.

Kiran.

Darwin
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 09:13:57 pm »

Me and Edward taxed this Me'an Silen fellow, rather.. unsmoothly. Seems he's not a fan of our taxsquad, not only did he threaten us repeatedly, also tried to have my comrade jailed and what not. Disturbing indeed, perhaps a lesson of dicipline is in order? Your call boss!

Eitherway. While his record says he's a wytch with 64 spells, seems he aint using none. And some Grenadier fellow backed him up, so we only mannaged to tax 100 shillings from him. So in other words..

Name: Me'an Silen, Watchman
Windows on house: 0
Race: Elf
Number of spells: 0
Total tax:  100 - Paid- - Darwin and Edward
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 07:11:25 pm »

Good work Darwin and Edward, I have rewarded you both shillings already.

on a further note, I am hearing that certain citizens paid taxes, but no records of it is up, I would hate for my own men to be withholding my coins... insure you write down who you tax as per usual..

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2009, 11:40:42 pm »

Thank you Kalam, that is all that is required, you know of what I speak of. 10 shillings for your work, ontop of your delightful apples returned.

Remember brothers, tax one another in a public place... We want this to look as legal as possible.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 03:43:32 am »

Paid in total 1000 shillings.

Jassi Cowin.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 07:32:28 pm »

Brothers, it is time to re tax everyone on the list, and add new names. Good luck out there.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2010, 10:58:20 pm »

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1576/pondh.jpg

I have hired on this girl to help with the taxes, as it seems to have slowed down in my prolounged absence, I hope to see some new relevant improvements...

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2010, 04:09:09 am »

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2010, 12:15:41 am »

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: