Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 05:57:10 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Tavern Night 2: Gamble harder!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tavern Night 2: Gamble harder!  (Read 2625 times)
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2009, 11:36:50 pm »

*A copy is sent to Penny Freckletip*

Master Edward Striker,

As you saw, I ran a tavern night, with Mizhuo and Saphira tending bar whilst I ran the events.  There were several rounds of dice, followed by a lottery.   Unfortunately, some of the gamblers succumbed to greed requiring me to leave and fetch additional tickets.  97 tickets in all.  Saphira sportingly drew a ticket out of the box at random and the winner was Llinor.  Who won the bulk of the lottery fees.  A knife-throwing tourney was then held, as you doubtless remember.

Yours,

Kalam Ravenscar
Bartender

Edward Striker
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 03:13:47 pm »

50 shillings are awarded to Mr Ravenscar for pulling together a delightful evening. I'm sorry my throwing skills were a bit rusty.  You did a fine job and are an asset to the Goblin, keep up the good work and hope there are more to come, they seem to be enjoyed by all.

Also I'll speak to the Commander or the Captain about not sending patrols out while the marryment is taking place.

*signed neatly*

Edward Striker
Owner
Green Goblin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length