Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:33:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] - Hunt for a Shadow Wyrm
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] - Hunt for a Shadow Wyrm  (Read 1630 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2009, 02:24:23 pm »

Led By:

Jenifer Feather, Senior Scout

Attended By:

Kas Valentine, Senior Arcanist
Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman
Demarian Tel'var, Regular Guardsman
Larinya Angalae, Guardsman Recruit

It seemed high time that we get a Scout into the hunting boards, so i took it upon myself to be that Scout. I took a body of able bodied men into the dark caves of Destard.. It was easy going to begin with.. We we're taking out dragons left, right and centre.. and a bunch of horrible snakes too..

The Hunt Begins...

After butchering the little ones we headed deeper into the dungeon and discovered our prey.. The Shadow Wyrm.. We actually made light work of this beast.. downing her with very little problems! I collected the Scales and the trophy was mine! The recruit got a little scared here and fainted.. I shall be setting a task to check she is braver now soon..

The remaining four of us decided it would be a good idea to attempt an the Ancient one that lives beneath the Shadow Wyrm's lair.. This was not as good an idea as we first thought.. After being knocked out several times.. and a scare that I had killed Demarian for ever, we returned to Cove..

Demarians near death experience..

Kas and Marcus took all of the ogold they had earnt, I however added the six thousand ter th' coffers..  Jenifer added 6000 to the coffers.

Larinya had earnt nine hundred gold and decided to take half and give half to the coffers.. Larinya added 450 toi the coffers.

I appologise for the lack of sketches.. Indeed even the cutting of the scales itself was somehow missed.. I guess i was just so focused on leading this intense expedition..

Signed : Jenifer Feather

[ooc:] my screenshot programme didnt work.. apparantly.. ARGHH! I should go back to the old ways of paint.. [/ooc]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length