Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:30:41 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A very long walked hunt.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A very long walked hunt.  (Read 1328 times)
Tweeso Pebble
« on: June 05, 2005, 01:58:50 pm »

Starting with a gathering outside the barracks with...

Hunt led by: Junior Guardsman Valiro Gryphonclaw

Guardsmen Attendence:

* Watchman Delkardur
* Corporal Arc
* Recruit Arch Stanton
* Recruit Redgar
* Regular Grenadier Ryan Greystone
* Knight Antonius Proximus
* Regular Hrotghar

Anyway our goal was to reach and explore the fire dungeon. The idea was to go through sewers to Papua and further on.. And that we did.
Corporal Arc muttered as he opened a portal to Britain City and not to the fire dungeon at once. Down in the sewers we went.

This wasn't anything that our knight Antonius the like but to help us he came along anyway, very kind of him I'd say.
Anyway... stumbling around in the sewers made yer believe there was no end of the place.

We found the place![

With big hopes we moved in to a small passage and came out to..
- A SWAMP! GAAAH! shouted Ryan
Abit of complaining was taking part but we kept our heads high and walk further on. It was hard to keep order in the group couse of the wild growings but after putting a recruit to his right place we moved on and didn't loose anyone so far.
Our goal was to Reach the town of papua , my own home town.
And after stumbling around we did. We found our rest in the town of Papua.

After catching our breaths we did continue to our goal. We went into the mage shop where Corporal Arc did gather his most powerful powers to make a portal to straight to the dungeon of Fire on serpent's hold , The kaldorians home land.
And into the Dungeon we went!
And over somekind of.. "not well builded Bridge"...

With big risks and very much luck we all made it safe over the bridge , Ryan luckily made it with the Corporals help. .That time I swore to not pass that bridge one more time. We fought quite long until we found out we were stuck at the place with no water!!
Thoughts started to grow in peoples head and we asked Corporal If we could get us out. Luckily I had a refresh potion that made him able to recover and open a portal back to the barracks.
We was about to go back  through the portal but we couln't!
Suddenly Hrothgar pops out from the portal and it dissappears! and we're bloody stuck again!
Alteast he had some water.. that he wasn't kind of sharing. We did hassle about this until we showed Hrotghar the bridge. None of us wanted to pass it.. Except Hrothgar that didn't pass it before! He's bloody mad.
But it was our only chance , and we started moving.. slowly..

And we made it out of the Cave. Regular Ryan wanted to continue the hunt furhter on but I decided to leave and write this report.
Perhaps Ryan makes another Report about His hunt?

*Signed*
Junior Guardsman Valiro Gryphonclaw
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length