Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:37:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Sentry Report] A night to Remember
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Sentry Report] A night to Remember  (Read 2180 times)
Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2009, 12:53:58 am »

Attended by: Kal Shadowhand. Elizabeth and Heather Yearling
Civilian Assistance: Mat Shadowhand

After Penny and a Noble were Robed we were ordered to set up a sentry Whitch Mat Shadowhand, Built. The Sentry was Armed by Pickles, Kal Shadowhand, and myself, Heather Yearling. Soon after we armed it up The Yewish Filled the bar. i figured their Bar was closed or something their must have been like. Twenty of them. then Penny came outside and informed us they were Arresting, Kiran. Kal Went with them to sit in on the Questioning, and im sure he will write a follow up report.

Soon after the Yewish left, a recruit came in i failed to get his name. and collapsed in the Sentry with four arrows in his back. after Questioning it seems that a man in britten tried to have him help move a Covian prisioner. the man in Britten was wearing an old covian uniform with the name on badge scrached out. the recruit was aided to the hospital where he was healed. all in all this was a hell of a sentry

*signed*

Heather Yearling

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length