Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:44:29 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A cook, a friend, a farewell
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A cook, a friend, a farewell  (Read 1472 times)
Dellamona
Queen!
Guest Of Cove

Sawyer/harry potter O_o

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2005, 04:13:34 pm »

Della stood in the barracks and watched over the guardsmen as they drank. She was holding a piece of parchment that, little did they all now would change all their lives.

Della paced around the barracks, with concern on her face. She fumbled with the piece of parchment right to the point where she thoguht she was smuging the ink.

The barracks slowly became empty over time right until the last guard nearly fell out of the door to crawl home. As soon as she was alone, she took the wax sealer on the barons desk, kissed the parchment and sealed it with hot red wax.

She buttoned her cloak around her neck and dropped her apron on the floor. As she slinked out the door she whispered...

"Goodbye my friends....."

The note reads:

Dear milita

I write this note with great pain. I must leave these parts as i feel i can not live here. You have all been like a family to me, i have realised that i have the greatest friends anyone could ask for. You will all remain in my heart.
    Make sure you all eat well and keep yer strength up! And dont get to drunk.
Baron....good luck in your future commintments and good luck with finding that beautiful girl you long to search for.
Ryan....try not to eat too much, remember you need to work hard as well as eat hard!
Kal shadowhand...it was lovely meeting you and i loved every minute we spent together, thank you.
Gregor Eason....you were there for my sister and you were there for me. I will miss you greatly my friend. I will hold you close to my heart for the years to come....i will never forget you.
To all i couldnt fit on this parchment, you are all my family and always will be. I will miss you all greatly.

Signed....Dellamona

"Birdie sings the sweetest things,
Bump The Elephant isn't quite as elegant
'Cos the sound get's tangled round,
In his trunkety trunk"
Tweeso Pebble
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 11:05:56 am »

*thinks high to himself*
Who should now serve the good wine.. the pie..
Well then As someone leaves another should come..

[OOC] Umm. Yer leaving UO for all? no coming back? *sobs*

*Signed*
Griff.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length