Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 10:31:14 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Sentry Defense and assault training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Sentry Defense and assault training  (Read 1873 times)
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Guardsmen
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2009, 08:30:39 am »

Date:13/10/09

Time:1930hrs

Guardsmen Leading:
Regular Grenadier Demarian Tel'var

Guardsmen Attending:
Officer Cadet Elizabeth Martin
Junior Grenadier Arel Mortan
Junior Grenadier Marcus Tel'var
Junior Guardsmen Tsukiyomi Mori
Watchman Keitaro Kazami
Watchman Me'an Silen
Watchman Star Summers
Watchman Kennit Tel'var
Guardsmen Recruit Estraven
Guardsmen Recruit Larinya Angalae
Guardsmen recruit Duncan McDermot

Well decided to hold a sentry originally...after some lovely chopping and construction work having put together a sentry post by the barrack's a few more Guardsmen arrived instead of them all standing around idly I decided to.. have them do a spot of training defending and attacking sentry posts.
A lippy Junior Mori took a team of Ruffian's which had robes to make the scenario seem slightly more realistic and Cadet Martin took lead of the Guardsmen.

After some steady planning it began.. first round the Ruffian's had a flawless victory... second round I took charge of the Guards... we only lost a recruit who nobly held them off until we could arrive from our diversion.
After giving them some advice and what to do and where it had all gone wrong on the first round for the Guards, I sent them to the roof for a free for all after a massacre which it seemed like training weapons or not.
A Tel'var prevailed ....took them long enough..

Anyhow good work all that attended next time you get jumped on a sentry'... remember what I taught you!

~Signed~
Demarain Tel'var
Regular Grenadier

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 01:32:58 pm »

Good work men.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length