Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 11:21:15 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Daily Preparations
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Daily Preparations  (Read 3338 times)
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2009, 06:36:04 pm »

I arrived to work this morning after leaving my two men to play. Ryan is growing so fast, already teething and beginning to crawl. We still have some nights where his belly is upset, but thanks to Madeline's care, the symptoms are slowly lessening. Raiden spends time playing with him- Ryan gurgling with joy at the site of his father. It is wonderful to watch the worry lines fade to laughter when he is home.

But I digress. Carlotta informed me the Covian lunches have been quite popular as of late. She complained that she only had two hands and there was only so  much she could hold at one time. The two of us worked hard together to insure there would always be food and drinks available. She was a reliable worker, sticking around and covering extra shifts, giving the other service people a break when needed. We cut and sliced meats and cheeses, put soups and stews in leak resistant containers, packed bags and resupplied the Goblin's stores. All was in order so the other staff could focus on their main task, serving the customers.

After stocking, I decided that the market square could use a little decoration in the spirit of the upcoming holiday. I decided to suprise the Admiral and Penny for when they show up for the repair hour. I only hope theives and hoodlems do not get to it before they get a chance to see. Just a small bit to help put people in the mood for Autumn. Time to set in stores to prevent shortages during winter. That reminds me, we need more apple pie...I shall go leave a note for Mizuho to have the staff bake some. I keep smelling its scent, but see no evidence. Perhaps it is that stuffed animal of Kikos I found...it curiously smells of apples and cinnemon, baking.

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 06:53:01 pm »

*Bumps with hip as if opening a door with hands full of orders*

Hello... Shillings? Purty please.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 06:56:15 pm »

Ah, keeping the Covian army and citizenry fed, I need to speak to you some time on a personal note however, Railen, as I wish to work within the tavern once more, I do have a passion for serving so to speak! But I digest, please come to my office and recieve 30 shillings for your work.

*Signed*

Kiran, Bailif.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 01:48:30 pm »

[OOC: Railen, I believe you posted this twice. Once on the Food Glorious Food task, and once here. Shillings have already been rewarded for it on the thread for the task.

Thanks. /OOC]

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 06:54:56 pm »

(Thanks saw that after I posted this...cause Im a dork. Already PMd Kiran and Raiden and havent written up shillings for it as each dispersed a different ammount- thank you soo much for catching it. Doing too much IRL and here.)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length