Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:27:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Baronship Announcements
| | |-+  Old Announcements
| | | |-+  [PR] A Few Things
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [PR] A Few Things  (Read 2606 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2009, 02:31:41 pm »

Fellow BoC'ers,

Just a few issues to bring up here:

Number 1 - Events: Can all people who have postponed events on the Events Board please either plan another date for their event or get in touch so I can delete their event post? Some have been hanging there for over a month, and others are really ambiguous as to their purpose.

Event Titles: These should include the date, time and location (and also purpose if it will fit) relevant to your event, not the name of your dog and/or what you are having for dinner that evening.

Number 2 - [PR] Threads and [RTR] Threads: The use of these threads is for Command use only. This includes all the Baronship of Cove boards. Please do not put the [PR] label on your thread unless it is infact urgent or a must-read. By "must" I mean that it could negatively affect your playing if it is not read. Reasoning for this is simple: If there are random [PR] threads, the actual urgent ones seem less urgent and more unlikely to be taken seriously.

Number 3 - OOC Board Content: We have had a few issues with this lately. IE inappropriate or borderlining inappropriate images being posted as either a new thread or a reply to a thread. Please also consider your use of language on these forums, as we have a fair few young players who shouldn't have to read that content. If you repeatedly offend these rules on profanities, you shall be banned with no hesitation. You know who you are.

Thank you,

-Rach/Kelly
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:11:24 am by Linaeus » Logged

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length