Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:55:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A hunt for the Phoenix
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A hunt for the Phoenix  (Read 1327 times)
Nemo Flac
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2005, 02:17:09 am »

*wearily staggers into the barracks and slumps in the stool, rubbing the 2 fresh cuts on his face from the hunt that has just taken place*

Unit leader
Regular Guardsman Arathorn

Unit
Recruit Indrid
Recruit Senaria
Recruit Cor'Ari
Recruit Nemo
Corporal Arc

The night started out quiet as any other night. I had just come to the barracks, returning from a short nap when I saw Indrid, Senaria and Arathorn sitting in the room talking. After I introduced myself to Arathorn, Indrid began talking about his origins in a place called Phoenix Rising, and how his hair was a mark of the Phoenix. This sparked our interest in finding a phoenix, for some of us had never seen one before. We met up with Cor'Ari before we left and we headed out to Delucia. We than marched to a nearby cave and prepared fpr the worst....It was at the entrance we met with Corporal Arc, and from there we headed into the heart of the dark cave. After encountering a few monsters, we finally found our target, a room with phoenix birds flying around, above alot of dangerous looking spiders. We formed and decided to take the spiders out first, than hunt the Phoenix birds. Our plan didnt work too smoothly as both a Phoenix and a spider met us simultaneously as we entered the room, and we were forced to fight it out. After all of us had our share of getting knocked down by the birds and spiders, we had cleared out the room, and collected some handsome loot in the meantime. We gathered the treasure and headed back to barracks.

Loot collected:7400 Gold Crowns

-Signed-

Nemo Flac

*walks away from the board leaving a small trail of blood behind on the floor*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length