Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:21:28 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  *A Folder* Apprentice Tasks - Cor'Vani
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Folder* Apprentice Tasks - Cor'Vani  (Read 2540 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2009, 09:17:11 pm »

Apprentice Tasks - Cor'Vani

Sitting back at her chess board she used a black pone to take a white tower. 'So Bonsai wants to become a Scout now..' she said apathetically while glancing at the Doctor. 'As much as I like him, his mind changes like the wind. I think I'll need to get him to prove his dedication before I speak to Jen about it.' They both nodded grimly and continued with their game.

Task 1:
Profiling
Bonsai, since returning from my leave there are a lot of new faces around. I haven't yet taken the time to write up a detailed profile on all (or any) of them so this is your first task! I want you to write me a detailed profile of Keitaro Kazami. I want to know everything about this elf. But be discrete, last thing we needis the metal heads being paranoid about us.

• Using any means possible find out all the information you can about Keitaro Kazami. You may use the template below as guidance.
  • Write a detailed report including sketches.

[template]

Name:
POB:
Family:
Where they live now:
Marital Status:
Likes/dislikes:
Ambitions:
Medals:
Close friends:

(Add any you'd like in, this is just a general outline)

Mela.E.Arkay,
Senior Scout.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 03:14:08 am by Mela Arkay » Logged

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 07:20:22 am »

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 07:22:06 am »

After reading the report Mela set it down slowly and exchanged baffled glances with Keiran.

Cor'vani.. we need words.

Mela.E.Arkay,
Senior Scout
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 04:08:41 am by Mela Arkay » Logged

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 07:45:50 am »

'He completed his first task but it wasn't much up to standard, perhaps I thrust that task upon him too quickly.' Mela mumbled to herself while gazing over her wall of paintings. 'He needs to learn a bit about profiling first I reckon.' At that Mela moved towards her desk and pulled out a piece of parchment. 'Right Bonsai, its time to learn!!'

=========================================

TASK 2:
Its time to learn
Right Bonsai, your last task was done in the least discrete way possible! But I don't blame you. I thrust a difficult task upon and only assumed you'd know how to do it. So heres your next task.
I want you to approach the people listed below and ask them to teach you one thing about spying and profiling. If the people listed below do not turn up within a week then feel free to miss them out and post the report up anyway.
Bonsai, next time I give you a task and you don't feel confident enough to be able to do it without guidance, please contact me as soon as possible.

Speak to the following list of people:
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant,
Jenifer Feather, Scout Corporal
Mela.E.Arkay, Senior Scout (myself)
Faden Wildheart, Junior Scout
Keane Wakefield, Junior Scout.
Kerri, Junior Scout

Write an essay about what you've learned and provide a sketch of you talking to EACH individual as proof.

=========================================

Make me proud Bonsai! Some day you'll make a great Scout!

Mela.E.Arkay,
Senior Scout.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 07:56:58 am by Mela Arkay » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length