Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:55:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Exploring Ter Mur
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exploring Ter Mur  (Read 1681 times)
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2010, 01:08:41 am »

Lead by:
Faden Wildheart (Donated 3,000 to the coffers)

Attended by:
Bersi
Carter (Kal Shadowhand) (Donated 3,000 to the coffers)

Cove was at peace, all the patrols had be completed for the day and there was no sight of any invaders so I rallied up the available guardsmen and decided to go explore Ter Mur. I hadn't seen much of the newly discovered land so I was excited to see what wonders it offered.

We travelled to the west out of the gate and encountered a small tower, we could see quite far from its rooftop, there were strange bird/lizard type creatures, I think they would make nice pets for us Covians. North of the tower was a small shack, abandoned and dirty but the fire was still lit and warm so someone must have passed within the last hour.

Further north we saw some black wisp-like creatures, they were hostile but extremely weak but took quite beating. The land contains new never seen before beasts, similar to spiders and slimes. Enormous beasts, at least 10 foot tall, stand on many tentacles and have what appear to be tubes coming out of their heads, now these were difficult and used magic.

Small snakes which pose no threat attacked us in hordes, and white lion type creatures with stone-like skin screamed and died by Covian bolt, magic and spear!

Just before the volcano to the most western pass lay a disgusting creature with a horn on its head! It was a challenge!

Heading more east we entered the mountains around the great steaming hot lava pits, this place was crawling with lava lizards, more stone-skin lions and a FIRE DAEMON which knocked me down. This place is not safe! - Never go alone and with more than three guardsmen if you wish to get home in one piece.

Once I was back up we travelled to the beach. Bersi believed there was nasty reptile creatures in the water, Carter didn't know... I didn't want to find out. We walked up the beach and entered a forest area. We killed more spider-like fiends, silver snakes and then we saw the trees come alive! They were hostile and powerful! I was unable to get a sketch but trust me, its a massive sight - at least 30 feet tall!

After falling a few times we ended up with a little amount of gold, but a massive amount of knowledge of the area. Carter and I donated 3,000 coffers to the Baronship.

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Regular Scout.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length