Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:50:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Arcanists training in Minoc
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Arcanists training in Minoc  (Read 1773 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2010, 12:37:23 am »

Attended:
Bersi, Arcanist Cadet (leading)
Celuvian Haap, Junior Guardsman
Ilyana, Watchman
Rosamunde Sforza, Guardsman Recruit

From Knight Templars:
Waterfay
Ghiladoss Trimess
Emissariat Lucic

It was once again time to show tha' Cove has the best arcanist squad there is. We joined up with some of the Knight Templars in Minoc, as Bersi started to repeat the basics for arcanists, loik the combos Explosion with Energy Bolt afterwards. We practiced in pair against each other, as it seemed, some of our beloved allies never heard of tha'...

As every one knows, prepared arcanists can heal tha' caused damage easely by one single spell. To prevent the oponent from tha', it is important to block his ability to heal, eventually by poisoning the opponent. Though a good prepared arcanist can also cure tha' and heal afterwards in just a few seconds. Again we were paired and had to try to block our foe's healing. Two of the Templars couln't stand a chance against the Covian might and it was a peace of cake to bring 'em down.

Now it was time for a little teamwork practise. Me and Emissariat against the other two teams. When we arrived at the battlefield, Celuvian had already kissed the floor, so we threw our fire against the last ones standing - and they falled loik pawns.

Winning this round, Bersi invited for a last free-for-all. As the Templars falled again really quickly, I's started to go for Celuvian. One thing I's didn't expect though - all of a sudden, recruit Rosamunde switched her target... Me! After they teamed up, it took only a few moments 'till they had me, but knowing, tha' Rosa would follow me faster than she had thought.

*signed in beautiful handwriting*

Ilyana, Watchman of Cove

*a decent amount of scetches had been attached to the bottom of the report*

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length