Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:37:51 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Grenadier Board (Moderators: Marcus Kobra, Linaeus)
| | |-+  Discliping a Recruit
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Discliping a Recruit  (Read 2604 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2010, 05:02:34 am »

Commanding Officer: Buttons, Junior Grenadier
Guardsmen in Attendance:
Rita, Junior Grenadier
Keitaroo, Junior Grenadier
Hendrick Devine, Guardsmen Recruit

The new recruit Devine was running about out of uniform and being rubbish so I decided to adjust him. Apparently he'd been causing trouble throughout the day despite a knocking so I didn't waste time. I fixed his uniform, but he obviously needed some discipline.

We took him to the rooftop and set him up for a parade drill. Apparently he hadn't learned anything because at the time he knew not a single parade order. We went through: About Face, Face Left/Right, Ready arms and At Ease. I showed him what he'll expect at a normal drill; An inspection of his armor, bandies, light sources, bedrolls and other items from his survival pack. He wasn't issued a survival pack apparently so I made him a list of things he needs and sent him out to find them when he was dismissed.

The training was cut short when he fell asleep in the middle of it. He needs to be taught some real lessons I'd say and I'll work on it with the Grenadiers. Oh and also, we confiscated his magebook and herbs so he'd stop casting spells all over the place for no real reason. He'll have to learn to work with the rest of us to survive and not rely on his book.

*Signed*
Buttons, Junior Grenadier

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Linaeus
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 07:39:26 am »

We don't issue recruits survival kits. It isn't cost effective. They either lose it the next day due to incompetence or die, thereby losing it anyway. At any rate, it's good to see that someone's looking after the more unruly recruits, and doubly good that it's the Grenadiers that're doing it. Keep up the good work.

- Keres

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length