Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:06:29 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  [PR] Event Characters!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [PR] Event Characters!  (Read 1470 times)
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2010, 06:33:57 am »

LOOKING FOR;

What: A pool of generically named, probably low-skilled characters that can be used at any time in any place as extras, fill-ins, and other such useful odds and ends to facilitate and/or enhance plots, scenarios, and events.

Why: Because sometimes, you just need an unknown, expendable group of characters. It's hard to simulate a massacre if all you have to work with is main characters.

When: Whenever one of the EC's players is available to play a role for the duration of an event.

Who: ANYONE with an open character spot, from ANY guild. I'd prefer that the ECs were in BoC to make communication easier, but I'm not picky.

Examples: Buttons and I once played a pair of shipwrecked fishermen, clinging to life aboard a sinking ship just offshore. Hoagie led a patrol of the coast, stumbling upon the wreck, and an event was made out of attempting a rescue of the stranded sailors. Fun was had in large quantities. All was well.

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 06:47:37 am »

I presently have Jack, on one of my accounts, and used to have John on the other. I had four more on a friend's accounts, but his accounts have since closed.

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Keitaro Kazami
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 06:51:59 am »

I have plenty of space on my second account to make a few... seen as it only have 2 chars on it out of 7 and if need be Abel can be... expendable.

Jack: "Is the jar of dirt going to help?"
Diadarma: "If you don't want it.. give it back."
*Silence*
Jack: "No" *hugs the jar of dirt*
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 11:11:13 pm »

I could serve with two "unknown" characters as well, though they are my sis' chars, but tha't shouldn't be a big deal

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length