Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:48:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Know thy weapon and surroundings... training...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Know thy weapon and surroundings... training...  (Read 1584 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2010, 11:06:23 am »

Attended Guardsmen:
- Valiro, Senior Scout (leading)
- Bersi, Arcanist Corporal
- Demarian Tel'var, Senior Grenadier
- Ilyana, Junior Guardsman
- Sergio Jarret, Guardsman Recruit

Valiro once again invited us to another training. This time, he started with the basics about knowing the foes and your own weapon, meaning, your own speed to hit and the other. For example, if the foe has a faster weapon, then -you- must decide when to clash. Sergio was the one, of which was an example to be setted. He did a very good job against both, Demarian and Valiro, staying close to them with the faster weapon all the time.

Second part of the training was once again about crosshealing. We teamed up in the first round, while I was with Valiro and Sergio, in the other team Bersi and Demarian. Those two showed no mercy, attacking as almost all the time with mortal strikes and poison, with made it hard to react fast between defensive and offensive.

We moved on to a more decent part of crosshealing, this time I was with Sergio and Demarian. We had to move, attack and crossheal at the same time, as Valiro and Bersi were both ranged fighters. It was difficult, but somehow we managed to bring down at least Bersi, before Valiro ceased.

Last round, it was time to show, why arcanists are simply outstanding. Bersi and I teamed up against the others, while they switched their targets often. Bersi and I worked pretty well together, always keeping an eye on each others health and still attacking the others. With no real difficulties, be knocked out Demarian and Valiro, but showed mercy to Sergio.

Ilyana, Junior Guardsman

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length