Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:44:20 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Jackhera Orange.. Unfortunately I must Leave.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Jackhera Orange.. Unfortunately I must Leave.  (Read 2443 times)
Jackhera Orange
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2005, 07:33:36 pm »

Hail Fellow Members Of BoC... I Am writing this report to inform you all i'm leaving for good... Reason being, I no longer have heart to remain as a hard working guardsmen.. The battle this evening went very badly for me.. I wasn't healed once and usd all my power healing myself but for no effort at all resulting in a gank of enemies. This isn't how I picture war efforts from my type of guild so I must say I am going.

OOC --> P.S I am quitting UO completey.. After the battle in Trinsic I lost all my Non CoRE Armour and items that took me all upto about a year to earn in gold value. This happened due to my Body Decaying into the ground before I could even find it.. The amount of bodies in the same area as mine resulted in failing to get to my corpse in time. So I am sad to say i'm leaving displeased and pissed off but I dont care for the features of UO anymore so I am gonna play something else instead. Happy gaming all Smiley
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 09:07:27 am »

[OOC: Oh my   Cry]

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 09:16:09 am »

(ooc: leaving? oh my thats not good!!! if you ever decided to come back drop me a line on icq or the boards im sure i can give you a hand sorting out some kit and im sure im not the only one who can help you getting back on your feet.  meanwhile take care and try to have fun mate)

Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 09:18:13 am »

Hm. Damn shame Jack! That makes last nights massacre even worse.

But goodluck with whatever game your going to play dude! And once bored we'll still be here.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Griffith
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 07:48:45 am »

Things dont always work out  the way you plan....battles included.  Good luck no matter what you decide.

[OOC - (Edit: Let's not rub it in. I'm sure he has thought over this many a time.)]
« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 04:15:31 pm by Gregor Eason » Logged
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 09:39:36 pm »

Dont go ! thats poor...I havent even spoken to you and I feel somewhat..annoyed at your leaving.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length