Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 05:52:52 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Walk Through Ilshenar and Dinner at Blackthornes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Walk Through Ilshenar and Dinner at Blackthornes  (Read 3067 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2010, 05:59:17 am »

Those In Attendance:
Raiden Morana (Donated 4000 to Raiden Morana Retirement Fund)
Hoagie Grayner
Bersi (Donated 4000)
Ilyana (Donated 4000)
Kas Valentine (Donated 4000)
Kal Shadowhand (Donated 4000)
Sergio Jarrett (Donated 4000)
Mizuho Kazumi (Citizen)
Alfred Bohr (Civilian)

It was a quiet day so I decided to call an impromptu gathering to remedy it.
We started out with Captain Grayner, Senior Arcanist Kas Valentine, Junior Arcanist Ilyana, Alfred Bohr, and bar manageress Mizuho Kazumi.

I laid out the plan which would lead us from the honesty shrine in ilshenar through the Jukas town down the serptents path into the crypt.  We'd traverse the crypt and exit out the side of the mountain near the honor shrine and head past the shrine through the mountain passed the exodus mining sight and to blackthornes castle.

Along the way before we even got to the Jukas town Former Commander Raiden Morana joined us and was quickly followed by corporal Bersi. after making our way to the serpents path I warned everyone of pixies hate for disreputable sorts and upon going through they promptly attacked Ilyana.

After we got into the crypt I admitted that I had lost the map of the place and that we would wing it, I did however remember enough to get through the place without any back tracking. upon exiting I decided it had been way to easy and made an unplanned stop at the Rat Chateau for a quick pest control session of the entire place.

Upon reaching the Honor shrine Mizuho had to leave so we bid her farewell and went on through the mountain at this point the less informed thought we were going to the exodus dungeon which I quickly told them we were not and after there relief I stuck with the real plan of Blackthornes castle which earned me a few groans (completely worth it).  After letting them relive the horror of there memories we headed onward, with a quick stop at the mining camp, and stopped at the castle door while we awaited the captains return from the bank.

After a few moments we decided to let the catch up and started clearing the castle of the juka and golems that wandered it's floors.  After a few moments the captain returned and after a few more we were joined by Kal Shadowhand.

After about forty five minutes of constant fighting we exited the castle and headed home through the compassion moongate.

(pictures will be up soon....Hopefully)

*Signed*
Sergio Jarrett
Junior Guardsman
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 04:56:02 pm by Sergio » Logged
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 08:12:40 am »

*Reads through the report and frowns. Then produces a quill and scribbles in the bottom.*

Four thousand coins have been donated by Bersi as well.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Corporal, Bersi
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 09:12:05 am »

Damn fine work Sergio! We showed those buggers what for!

Next time though, let's go somewhere with fewer steps eh? Daisy doesn't like them. *shifty eyes*

Also I donated my share ter the Raiden Morana Retierment Fund. Also known as the Keep The Green Goblin Trading Fund.

*nod nod*

Good show fellas.

*signed*

Raiden Morana,
Exploring Officer,
Baronship of Cove.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 04:55:28 pm »

(screwed up when editing and it recopied post in a reply, I have no idea how that happened)
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 01:25:15 am »

Mizuho Kazumi, Citizen awarded 25 Shillings.

Alfred Bohr, may also collect the sum of 25 Shillings in the event that he chooses to stay in Cove.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length