Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:13:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Attack on the Barracks!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Attack on the Barracks!!  (Read 1356 times)
Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2005, 06:03:57 pm »

Tonite the 20th day of this month, three fellers sayin' they was Falconberg's lot came right up to our barracks to the roof!!

There was me an' Recruit Nemo on tha' roof chattin' when they arrived n said they was for takin' the Barracks o'er in the name o' Falconberg.

After the honarary shouts back n fro a battle ensued! ... turns out one o' them three was a spellthrower n started takin Nemo by storm wit this n that. Nemo was 'oldin' his own very well 'n givin' good as 'e got n i locked onto the Wizzardy fella n knocked the blighter down after much melee too n fro. After they saw the fall o' their wizard their morale broke n one o' them scattered for tha hills!.

I left Nemo to finish off the other bandit in the barracks n chased the fella down. Twas a long chase 'n i gots him in the end after catchin' him at the Fort north at the crossroads.

Took a quick sketch o' the sceen fro memory.

(Signed)
Nashiem De'Monti
Guardsman Recruit
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 06:07:27 pm by Nashiem » Logged
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 05:56:00 am »

Aye goo' work ye lot we need more Recruits loik ter two.

*Signed*
                             Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length